Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update on the end of this semester

Gwak.
The word to describe the end of the semester. I think yesterday I was really getting a little panicky about the last few weeks till finals but I think I've calmed down some and established exactly what I need to get through. My worry now is getting my independent study setup so I'll have enough credits to graduate at the end of next semester.

On the art side of things, I'm pretty excited, Mary got me into contact with a first-time author who needed a student to do a book cover for him. Its a little awkward because its the first time for both of us doing this, and I'm actually older than him. But I'm excited to be taking another step towards being a working professional. Actually, come to think of it, I should get into contact with Bryan since he has a lot of experience doing covers.

Besides the new cover oppurtunity I've been trying to get into contact with another job oppurtunity, this time as a muralist for some sort of children's playhouse. I don't want to say where in case I jinx myself. The job seems pretty unlikely, I'm not even sure if they are looking anymore but I'd love to get it.

1 comment:

Ellen Yu said...

Hey Richard!

Here is my blog:
http://hbthingy.blogspot.com/

Ellen