Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ZOMBIIESSS

So, it seems like everyone is playing the demo for Left 4 Dead, so I have zombies on my brain (hoho zombie joke). I've also been playing an internet browser game where you are a zombie or a civilian trying to turn the other to your side; While avoiding getting turned yourself. I thought it would be a fun project to do a set of zombie portraits for the game, sort of as a donation since I've enjoyed playing the game. To kind of stir up the community I've also asked people to submit images as references. I'm sort of withholding the images from the community until I have a full set of a smart, strong, and fast zombie images. But I don't have compunctions about sharing it with the rest of the world! (Or at least the world that reads my blog)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CANH!!! This is Be. Your cell phone is upstairs in the guest bedroom on the bed. Call me when you get this.