Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back on the blogwagon

Eh, took a kind of break from the blog after graduating I guess. Some news about SOE though, I did get accepted in their artist pool, and I plan on getting a contract on their next assignment run. If I do good work there's an interview possibility at the end. I wasn't really given much information about the interview, but I assume its for an in-house position with benefits. In the mean-time just playing around with personal projects. I recently jumped aboard a small garage-game project that my friend is working on. Its a videogame done in a game engine called RPGmaker VX. I'll be doing hand-drawn maps for the game. I'm very excited to be a part of it because of the visual scope. The game is based in large part inside the Yggdrasil tree of Norse legend. My friend will be doing a loose level-design for the maps which I'll come in and illustrate for her. While I've been waiting for that I've produced a few pieces to sort of sculpt out the design for it.

No comments: